Monday, June 25, 2012

Taking Apart Your Nerf Gun





This is the inside of my Nerf gun.  



This is the inside of my Nerf barrel.  As you can see, I removed
the air restrictors.  And, the only reason that I can take 
apart my barrel, is because first my friends, Kyle and Graham, did
a mod so that my Nerf barrel would slide out further.  And then,
they did a mod so that my Nerf barrel would slide
out all of the way.  


These are the parts from it.  If they were put together,
you would know where each piece was.  






This is the rod and it is very tricky to take off of your Nerf barrel.
The only way to do it is to pry off a gray piece that is connected to
the orange piece.  Stick a flat bladed screw driver under the gray piece and
pry it off.





This is my Nerf gun shell.




 I did the penny mod to it.  It's a mod where you can get 1-5 pennies,
and I duct taped the pennies together.  And then you slide them behind
the spring.


It took a while to take it apart, but it was worth it.  

Brick Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment